In the tradition of Thomas Alva Edison in the US, L&P in Finland experimented in the design and in the environmental adaptation of lighting.
Entering the market in 1949, L&P focused on standard and fluorecent lights for land use, and late in the 1950's, branched out and specialized in marine lighting. Finnish architects soon discovered the L&P could realize their designs, and so L&P achievements can be admired in a number of famous buildings.
Our state-of-the-art machine tools and strict quality assurance policies guarantee that we are as our word. Expertise, professional pride and an innovative spirit are the essence of our masterpieces. In other words, lighting turns us on!
Contact us or come directly to us!
Ota yhteyttä tai tule suoraan käymään!
Näytä reitti nykyisestä sijainnistasi